- Spiral Conveyor can handle most conveyable products including Bags, Bundles, Totes, Trays, Pales, Cans, Bottles (Mass-Flow), Containers, Wrapped and unwrapped items
- Frequently used as Elevator or lowerators in packaging line
- Ideal for cold storage and freezer operations.
- Spiral Conveyor are also very attractive as continuous lifts between floors in multiple order packing systems or application with limited space and a need for high reliability.
- Overlapping slats provide a smooth efficient conveying surface suitable for a wide variety of load types and sizes
- The standard slats are made of a fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate
- Slats approved for food handing are available.
- The slats can also be furnished with friction inserts to accommodate slick products such as plastic totes or frozen items
- The standard angle of incline I between 8 and 12 degree which safeguards against loaders sliding or tumbling during operation.
- Only one drive motor, even for units several stories tall
- The spiral convey loads up or down in continuous flow, there by the facility high throughput.
- An innovative chain slat arrangement facilitated low friction operation
- All spirals are equipped with an automatic chain tensioning device and built-in overload protection.
- Capacity : up to 50 Kg.
- Max Height : Up to 10 Mtr.
- Max Width : 650
- Conveying Speed – 60 m/min
- Control : Completely Auto
- Infeed/Outfeed conveyor are selected to best suit the transport goods, including Roller, Belt, Chain or Slat Conveyor